Monday, March 23, 2009

What a difference 24 hours can make!! Husband and I had the most wonderful weekend. The weather was just perfect yesterday - sunny, breezy, clear. We took Callie on a walk to the park, and then did some yardwork. We wore Callie out; while we were watching a movie last night, she didn't make a peep, and I don't think she moved at all! We had the windows and doors open in all the rooms - I just love the fresh feeling of spring (or fall) air going through the house. (My allergies today tell a different story, however!) Around 5:30, it started to cool off, and by 5:45, we had all the doors and windows closed. This morning, yesterday's temperatures had been cut in half, and it's only continued to get colder. The interstates and highways are closed from here west, and the schools in the area are closed. I am hoping our final blizzard of the year is here and that it leaves quickly! I welcome the moisture we get with the snow & rain, but I do not like the wind. YUCK. I'm happy we had the beautiful weather on our days off, and the icky weather when I'm stuck inside working. That's a big blessing!

No comments: