Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Happy Five Month-iversary!
Five months ago, I married the man who is beyond my wildest dreams and made up of more goodness than I could ever imagine! Each day he makes me happier than I ever thought possible, and each morning I wake up more in love with him than I was when I went to sleep the night before. Husband is back on nights, so it makes each rare moment I get with him more precious. Before shift change, we took advantage of the last Saturday night we'd have together for a long time. I got an $80 hotel room for $35 in Cheyenne, so we headed out of town for a lovely dinner out at Olive Garden - oh man I love that place!! -, scrumptious ice cream from ColdStone - not sure how we fit that in our already over-stuffed tummies!- and some delicious wine - James Arthur's Heartland White is phenomenal - with fulfiling, deep, meaningful, and enjoyable conversation and relaxation with each other. It was so nice to have a relaxing evening together, with no distractions, no thoughts of work or the town we live in, nothing but each other. On our way out of town, we stopped for one last treat at Starbucks, Husband's favorite reason for getting out of town, I think! I treasure these times with Husband, and look forward to many, many more celebrations like this! My husband is my everything and each day he exceeds my expectations of happiness and wonderfulness. I am blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is pure joy to read your blog and to hear u speak of little ole Ty with such honor and respect. Your marriage will only continue to grow with the respect you two show each other. So happy for you and sorry about night shift.:-(
Jayden leaves today for his first time of being out of town without his Mom and Dad. He is going to state basketball with one of the 3 amigos..(One of his best buds) and will be gone for 4 more days... Pray for me:-) I'm sure he will be fine...just not so sure about Mom and Dad.
Lots of love
Roxanne
Your blog reads like a good romance novel - and you deserve every bit of your wonderful life! :) Thinking of you and missing you!
Post a Comment