Our newest acquisition and treasure!!
Friday, January 30, 2009
Our Livingroom!
We got our fireplace! And, it's all moved in and decorated with the fun things we picked out together. The house is really starting to feel like "our" house, and I LOVE it! We love having all the little decorative items we chose together, the gifts we've gotten for our showers and wedding, and pictures of us together finally put together in a room where we can see them everyday and show them off to our guests. Here are some pictures of the details of our living room and our new fireplace... 
Our newest acquisition and treasure!!
The centerpiece of the fireplace.
The globe - we've been looking all over for unique little globes, and this one was just perfect. I got these candlesticks for a HUGE bargain. They were originallly $180, and I got the set for $10!
The bowl was originally $150 and I got it for $15 - I was so proud of those finds! They, and a $.25 (yes, twenty-five cents!) white Christmas yard deer, were my finds of a lifetime at last summer's sidewalk sales here in town.
Our entertainment center is to the right of the fireplace - not as crowded as we thought it would be!
We got the small tile on the top shelf at The Stanley on our honeymoon. The big tile on the middle shelf is a daily reminder to us, especially as we're hoping, waiting, wanting to move to Denver - "Don't worry about tomorrow, God's already there!"
I made these letters of our last name - Husband picked out the paper, and I couldn't have done a better job myself!!
The big red vase with the cross was another of Husband's finds - I LOVE it! He's got such a great eye, and this is one of his favorites, too.
Our living room wouldn't be complete without a German Shepherd in a S.W.A.T. uniform, right?
This is the opposite wall from the fireplace & entertainment center. The long plaques on the bottom shelf say, "And the lived happily ever after" and "All because two people fell in love." We are looking forward to getting the pictures that go in all these empty frames you're seeing!
This music cabinet used to be my Great-Grandma's. I store my scrapbooking paper in it now.
Our newest acquisition and treasure!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment