It may be -4 degrees out. It may be much colder when you factor in wind chill. There may be fresh snow on the ground. The air in my lungs may litterally be sucked/vaporized right out of my lungs by the cold. Any moisture in my nose may freeze each time I take in a breath. BUT it's sunny out! The sun seems to make everything all better and the weather a bit more bearable.
Husband is back at work today! Today is his "Friday" so he'll have three days to recover before he has to return. They are having him ride along with another officer all day, so there will always be backup, as well. I think he's happy to be back at it and out of the house. I know I'm happy to get to see him briefly at work when he drops off papers and when he drives by when we're both out and about - it puts the biggest smile on my face to know that that handsome police officer that everyone sees is my husband! It' cheers up my whole day when I get to see him when we're both working. I love seeing him wear his wedding ring with the thin blue line on it with his uniform and thinking about all they stand for and represent. I am so proud of my husband and what he does!
No comments:
Post a Comment