Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My red shoes came last night! They're even better than I had hoped they would be! The are a bit darker red than I anticipated, but it's perfect. They are SO comfortable!!

We got Husband's second ring last week, too - it looks great! I can't believe how light it is. He really likes it, and I think it looks fantastic on his finger, so we scored wonderful there, too!

I'm going to a branding this weekend! Yes, I'm a city-girl, and no, I've never been to a branding, which adds up to excitement over the opportunity to learn and see something new. I'm planning on observation only - no participation for this girl if I can help it! It'll be nice to see family on our quick trip and I'm looking forward to this new experience.

We're almost in the month of my many business trips. Husband got his next schedule last night, and it's going to work perfect for him to come with me! I'm so excited!! It'll be great to get out of the office, and even better to do so when Husband's right there with me!

No comments: