I'm really looking forward to these projects - especially because I'll be stuck inside all weekend because of the blizzard we're getting!
Thursday, April 02, 2009
Cakes, Take II
My plan is set... and set in motion! The cake portion of the main cake is made - it just needs some buttercream, fondant, & decoration. I'm so super excited about it and can't wait to take pictures of the finished product. I made the cake & buttercream frosting last night, and got some goodies for the decoration. I'm trying my hand at making the fondant tonight. I told my mom, if my hands aren't too sticky, I'm trying to take pictures of the process. I also decided on the second part of our Easter dessert. I'm going to make cake ball chicks for the little kids! The cake balls are all formed, and waiting to be coated with fondant and decorations! These are the chicks I'm modeling mine after.
I'm really looking forward to these projects - especially because I'll be stuck inside all weekend because of the blizzard we're getting!
I'm really looking forward to these projects - especially because I'll be stuck inside all weekend because of the blizzard we're getting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment