Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Good Friday, indeed!

I had Good Friday off, so I got to sleep in a bit after Husband got home from working, which was wonderful enough to make it a really good Good Friday on its own. While we were sleeping, Husband got a phone call to set up a panel interview time with Arvada! He must have done great on his written examinations from the week before. Good Friday turned into Wonderful Friday! I was able to get the day off to go with Husband on this second step of testing, which makes me so happy. I love to be able to support him in whatever way possible, and to be with him every step of every journey we take together! We would love for this employment opportunity to work out as it seems ideal, but we know ultimately it is in God's hands. We trust that He will enable us to move to just the right place at just the right time and give us the abilities and patience to get there!

No comments: