Husband is moving on to the next two steps in the testing process - the polygraph & the psych test/eval. Such fantastic news!!! Testing will be sometime this week or next week, depending on the polygrapher's availability. We are both so thrilled at his progress - I'm so proud of him for making it this far, and regardless of what happens, I'm going to remain proud of him for all he's already accomplished!! God is good!
UPDATE: Testing is this Thursday, the 30th!! After that will be the background check, which can take quite a bit of time. So, it'll be awhile before we have another update, I think. In the meantime, Husband is working on his POST Certification, which is how he becomes a certified Colorado Law Enforcement Officer. He should become POST Certified and the background check should be completed at about the same time. I know he'll do great on these next two steps, and will pass the POST exam with flying colors!
No comments:
Post a Comment