The back has a "typo" on it... One of the groomsmen can't make it, so we have a new one! (We aren't exactly sure who yet, pending time off work approval...) I can either print and cut 175 "correction strips" and glue them on each program, or I can realize that the new guy won't be offended to not have his name on a program, especially when 1/2 the people already know who he is, and the other 1/2 won't know him from Adam, and just keep the old name. I've pretty much decided to skip the re-do. However, if when EG's mom gets here Wednesday we are bored and have nothing to do, we might have a project... And the back:
Here's the detail on the bottom of the programs:
I also used some of the extra beads I had from my necklace & my bouquet to make a necklace for our adorable flower girl. It's a little shorter than I had planned on, so hopefully it still works. Here's AJ's necklace:
Every time I go into my "wedding cabinet" I take out my wedding band (aka 'my pretty') and try it on. Sometimes it stays on until the project I'm working on is finished - I just can't seem to take it off. And of course, the projects take twice as long, since I stop to stare at my hand every 30 seconds! It is soooooo beautiful! It looks amazing with my e-ring and the gorgeous stone looks even bigger and sparklier with the band under it. I am so excited that in less than 2 weeks, HC will be putting it on my finger and I will have the privilege of wearing it for the rest of my life. It's always a sad time when my pretty has to go back into her little box in the little cabinet. I'm sure she anxiously awaits the time when she gets to be shown off to everyone... =)
EG's mom let part of her wedding present to us (that she is hand-making!) spill... We are SUPER EXSTATIC to see it at the wedding and see the final product after the wedding. It is going to be something we treasure forever, and I can't wait to take lots and lots of pictures to share with everyone who can't be there to see it in person. Until then, you'll just have to wait in suspense...
No comments:
Post a Comment