A cop and a lawyer met in a small town
They fell in love, but had to keep it secret because the criminals in town were afraid of the powerful duo.
So one day as they quietly met in the Cabela’s cafĂ© to discuss their weekend romantic getaway,EG's pager went off and sirens started screaming.
EG ran to the courthouse doors and HC followed the sirens.
When they met again HC said he loves Sidney’s true blue skies and he must have a bride with true blue eyes.
So HC made EG his beautiful bride.
He gave her a wonderful gift—a big brown dog.
And they all rode off in the sunset and lived happily ever after.
Pretty good, huh?!? I love it!! And here are some pictures of my big, brown dog, Callie, and our other "little girl," Alley. I love the little family that HC & I have together - as perfect as it can be right now (well, except that 'mommy' can't wait to have the same last name as the other members of the family!!)!


No comments:
Post a Comment