Any ideas on how to glue chocolate together?!?! My chocolate gavel broke last night! I think there has been enough of a change in temperature and humidity since I did my practice cake toppers that they are turning out a little different than before. I'm going to have to hand-paint most of the lines on my scales of justice, too, because they stuck in the mold! Seriously, though - any help with gluing chocolate?? I don't want to have to re-do it, and I'm afraid it would break then, too...
I get to do my hair trial on Thursday night - which I'm super excited about!! Our best-man's sister-in-law used to be a professional, and now just does it on the side for fun, and I've heard she's super awesome. Can't wait to see the results!
1 comment:
could you use a little bit of frosting or chocolate? that is what they do on the food network. yes, i'm a nerd.
Post a Comment