Thursday, September 18, 2008

Shower & B-ette party

In July I was able to go to Lincoln for a fabulous weekend of fun & more fun!! Saturday, three of my bridesmainds and I got a chance to hang out and catch up - what a wonderful, relaxing time. That night, we ate at the most tasty Italian restaurant ever!
After ensuring my tummy was full of fantastic food and delicious wine, we headed out for the wildest, most crazy time ever... We even had a boy at the party. (see below picture as proof...) Watch out world, the Bible-Club girls were on the loose!!! =) I had a great time, and couldn't have been more happy to get to spend such quality time with "my girls."

The next morning, we were able to meet together for church - along with EG's Mom, G-ma, Aunt, and cousins! Yes, we just couldn't get enough of the craziness and wildness! What more appropriate way to celebrate friendship than to worship together - especially as it was the church that brought us all into each other's lives. After church, we headed to yet another yummy spread of food and a shower.

I was so blessed to spend time with my family and friends. It was such a FUN time! I'll have to post the lovely poem my friends & fam were kind enough to write for HC & I - what a great idea, K!!!

No comments: