Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to my handsome husband of three years!! I adore you. You are my everything. You are more sweet, caring, and thoughtful than any husband could be or any wife could dream of! You make all my "downs" "ups" just by being there with me and supporting me. You make me a better person by encouraging me to do and be my best. Just thinking about you puts a smile on my face. Each day I wake up and am so excited to get to spend another day as your wife. I'm excited to make Year Four the best we've had yet and cannot wait to see what it has in store for us. I love you with all of my heart! More today than yesterday...

I love how happy & content you look, and I love that my dad is obviously thrilled with the fact that you were about to become my husband and he was about to get the best son-in-law ever!
I love that we live our vows out each and every day.I love that once a year I have a great reason to indulge in some yummy carrot cake in the name of remembering our wedding day & delicious cake!!I love that everytime I hear certain songs I am immediately transported back to one of the best days of my life.I love that you don't let me take life too seriously and that you are a big kid at heart and I love that we can still be THIS happy together three years later.

1 comment:

philben5 said...

AMEN!!!
Happy Anniversary to some of my favorite people in the world:)