I think we like this blue better, so will probably go with this dress, rather than the David's one I showed you before.

If you happen to get pregnant before the wedding, we have a special maternity dress picked out just for you, so no worries!!
Here are the shoes I chose for you lovely ladies - comfort is the name of the game!
I thought it'd be really neat for you girls to have tiaras, too - you are the special princesses in my life, after all!! These just really fit the theme of the wedding:
If you don't like the tiaras, you can wear a hat instead:

This is one of the poses I'm going to have my dad, the photographer take of me - cigarette and all. Classy girl, classy pictures, you know!
K. - this one's for you. I do expect that as my Matron of Honor, you will not be opposed to applying deoderant to my underarms as demanded of you. HE HE HE!!!!!
Wedding planning is SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
I'll carry deoderant for you....... ONLY if we get these dresses!! We are all gathered around my hospital bed reading your blog, and having a great time. Even have the night shift nurses joining in!! We love you lots!!!
- your soon to be new sisters!!!
LOVE the dresses. The more ruffles the better, I always say! Also, those tiaras are cute. That looks like a fun DIY project for us to do.
Tracey
Ok, I saw that first dress and nearly had a heart attack. Good to know you still have your sneaky sense of humor.
Post a Comment