Monday, June 02, 2008

EG's Girly moment

Okay, so you all know I'm not a super girly-girl... However, I've decided that for one day, I'm going to go all out. I'm wearing a dress with LACE of all things, and even going for the veil and probably tiara! Yep, I'm even going to get my hair done. I'm so excited to finally be marrying HC, and I want to look my absolute best for him. I want to take his breath away and leave him speechless, as I know he will me!

We had so much fun going dress shopping. EG's mom, HC's mom, and our "third mom" met in Denver to get started on the wedding madness. We only had a short time, but we got a LOT done! I think it was amusing for those three to see me in such frilly, girly dresses. I loved having them all there to help me out and give me their opinion. (Even if I didn't follow through and get the fancy pink, flowery "ole" dress...) =) It wouldn't have been the same without the three of you! I must admit, it was nice to get back into my "normal" clothes and out of all that frou-frou at the end of the day!

This is a link to the dress I got. It's the same colors as the link (ivory & champagne). I can't wait for HC to see me in it on our wedding day!
HC's oldest sister is sweet enough to loan me her shoes & veil which match the dress EXACTLY! She's letting me use her tiara if I want to wear one of those, too. I think I'll feel like I'm playing dress-up!

No comments: