Friday, May 11, 2012

Halloween is Here!

While I was away on a Girls' Weekend trip, Ty & our nephew had a Guys' Weekend of their very own. It was filled with football, food (including lots of Halloween candy & treats), and of course, decorating for Halloween. When I arrived back home, I discovered our house had been transformed into a Halloween wonderland. Best of all, there was a "Catacombs of Terror" attraction waiting for me in the basement - a guided tour of absolute terror! Our nephew worked so hard on it, and he did an amazing job!! Any fright or haunted house would be lucky to have him join their team. He was so creative, not only in the placement of the terrifying objects, but in the story that went along with it. Not to mention, I'm sure he & his Uncle Ty had a blast working together to figure out how best to scare their Aunt/Wife & Grandma/Mom. Misson Accomplished. I love that Ty & Garret can have that special time together, and I always look forward to hearing about their adventures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Garret! He had a blast!!