Today we had all of Husband's family over for a Mother's Day & Birthday Celebration - all 6 adults, all 4 kiddos, and one guest. It was so much fun to have everyone together! The kids played and played outside, giving Callie lots of attention, which she just loved. We ate yummy food that Husband grilled for us - he's a master griller! - as well as goodies brought by the family. Mom's rhubarb sauce was one of the favorites - I know I could probably sit and eat a whole gallon of that stuff in one sitting! I made a football cake for nephew G's 9th birthday, and we had that for dessert. After opening presents, we played at the playground at one of the nearby schools, and even Husband got in on the fun by jumping off the swings! We toured the igloos before coming back to have a Mother's Day ice-cream cake. We played some more, and by 9:30 we were all ready to crash!
No comments:
Post a Comment