Monday, May 11, 2009
Cool as a Cucumber
Yesterday, I got a call from Husband. He says, cool and even-keeled as can be... "Hi! I'm working a homicide. Could you get my raincoat and other hat from the P.D.? I'm getting soaked in this rain." WHAT? Really? No. He's so calm and collected. Surely he's playing a joke on me! Nope! Sure enough, he was working a homicide! Husband is so amazing at his job. When they were done working the scene for the day, multiple people told him they enjoyed working with him and what a good job he had done. They're so right - he is a great cop, and his excellent work goes by unrecognized so often. Even in the face of working a homicide, he not only kept his wits about him, but he also excelled at what he was doing! I'm so proud of my husband of seven months!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment