Saturday, May 23, 2009

Birthday Spoiling

Husband found the perfect birthday present for me, and ordered it so it would get here in time for me to use it in Seattle. It came while we were in Kearney, so I got to see it last night!! It's a Nine West red leather jacket, that was originally $400!! It's so soft and gorgeous. I just LOVE it, and it will look amazing with my red shoes. We had a choice between a small and a large, and I gambled by choosing the large, afraid the small's sleeves and maybe waist would be too short and it might be too tight. The large is a bit too big, but I don't think it's sloppily big - just not as tailored a fit as it is supposed to be. Mainly, it's noticibale in the waist and the shoulder seams are further our than they should be. What do you think? Is it way too big? I just love it SO SO SO much, that I want to keep it - I know I would wear it all the time, but don't want to always be second guessing that it's too big.

Here's a picture of the gorgeous, amazing jacket my husband was kind enough to spoil me with for my b-day:

Here's me in my jacket:




No comments: