
Monday, September 20, 2010
Trainings
In June I was able to go to Washington, D.C. for a training on Online Crimes Against Children. Three attorneys from the NE Attorney General's Office were there, too, and one night after class we took a trip to the Mall to see some of the sights! We walked over 14 miles and saw as much as we could in the short time we had. The last day I had a few hours before my flight left and I did some sightseeing around Old Town Alexandria and enjoyed time on the pier watching the boats and planes go by and watching the people wandering around. My training in July in South Carolina didn't leave much time for sightseeing. I attended a Trial Advocacy class, teaching me how to be a more effective attorney in the trial setting, and it was intense! We had homework each night, and I felt like I was back in school. I ate some good food while I was there, but that was the extent of my enjoyment of Columbia. In October I'm going to Austin to a conference and have lots of plans for the time I'm there!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment