We’ve managed to fill up 1 ½ rooms in our new house with things from our old house, and our old house’s garage is full, too! On Friday afternoon, our house will be shown for the very first time! I’m so excited, but nervous too. I’m praying hard for good results from the showing, but also realize there’s a good chance nothing will come of the very first showing. I’m going to be busy the next couple of nights trying to get everything in perfect condition for potential buyers!
Husband is trying out for the S.W.A.T. team as I type. He went through a couple practice runs yesterday, and his marksmanship was EXCELLENT! I know he’s doing wonderful – probably even the best of all the people trying out! Interviews are on Friday for those that pass the physical test, which I know he will. I’m excited to hear the results. He’s also going to a Field Training Officer school next week. FTO is an important position, because in essence, you’re the one training any new officers how to do their job! I think it speaks volumes (of good things) that Husband was asked to fill this position. Hopefully he’ll be getting some other training opportunities now that we’re sticking around these parts for a bit!
No comments:
Post a Comment