These are everyone else's - just a plain, basic tux:
Here's a link to the vests & ties the boys will wear - HC's will be bali silver (dark silvery grey), and the boys will have powder blue - as close to the dresses as we could get! http://www.jimsformalwear.com/ac_fb_tango.htm
After we picked out tuxes, our good friend, D, took our engagement pics - they turned out SO great!!! When we get them back, HC wants to post some of them on here - he looked SO good!!! D did an amazing job, and took less than 25 minutes to take all the pics! She's going to help EG's dad on the wedding day and do lots of "behind the scenes" getting ready pics for us too!
Last night I worked on a random project idea I had - I decorated the soles of my shoes. I can take off the decoration when I'm done, since they are HC's sis's shoes. I don't know if anyone will actually see them, but it's fun to know they're there, and they'll make some cute pics, I hope! They say K heart T and 10 11 08.
No comments:
Post a Comment