my parents were up for Thanksgiving, Ty got an early Christmas present that my grandma & mom made for him. He was so thrilled... he has been wanting one of these for SO LONG, and is looking forward to being able to use it for many years to come to help make Christmas a little more exciting for all of the nephews and nieces.


We were blessed to have BOTH Ty & my families join us on Thanksgiving day - our parents, our siblings, and almost all our nephews & nieces!!! It was a FULL house, and we all enjoyed the chaos - the kids running around, the ladies in the kitchen, the boys watching football. What a wonderful day.
"Now it's your turn to drive me, Aunt Ta!" I think we went to New York - 'the biggest city ever!'
My parents & I were able to enjoy some last minute fun at the airport before their planes took off - some Phase 10, coffee, scones, and great conversation! The time flew by WAY WAY WAY too fast! So happy we get to see them in less than a month after taking a plane ride of our own!
"I'm not getting on that plane until I beat you at Phase 10!!" "Now that's funny... I am UNBEATABLE!"
Proud to be a Husker! - Husker Red (a favorite phrase to teach Caden last week) shirt, Husker Red poinsettias in the background, Husker Red Husker N.
Many more pictures to come!
Proud to be a Husker! - Husker Red (a favorite phrase to teach Caden last week) shirt, Husker Red poinsettias in the background, Husker Red Husker N.
Many more pictures to come!
1 comment:
How wonderful you were all together! Your Mom looks great! So happy to hear our prayers were answered for her healing. What a great Santa and Mrs. Claus you two are! Looking forward to "more pictures". Sending my love and prayers...
Post a Comment