Saturday, October 17, 2009
Beautiful Babies
I was able to see Husband's sister and the twins yesterday! She's doing great, and the twins are wonderful. Baby boy still has a PICC line, which is a small tube/IV, so he can get extra sugar, lipids, and electrodes. Both babies are eating well, orally and then through a NG tube when they get worn out from all the hard work it takes to eat. While I was visiting, I got to hold baby girl; she's so tiny! There's a debate whether her head is the size of a grapefruit or an orange, but either way, it's small. Both babies are just perfect, gorgeous, and precious. Baby boy got to be held by his daddy and mommy for the very first time while I was there, too, which was special! Husband's sister has been released from the hospital, so everyone is recovering and moving along well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment